Monday, March 28, 2005

knitters

I got this comment yesterday from Kimberli saying that they were getting together in Hong Kong to knit on Sunday afternoon if I was interested in joining in. Cool huh, well sadly for me I am not going to Hong Kong until Monday, no particular reason for that, life just happened that way. I decided to go from Monday to Friday instead of over a weekend. I told S and H about the comment when I came to work today and their response was well go to Hong Kong a day earlier, I am entertaining the idea. S and H are the other teachers that I knit with and they both think it would be great to meet up with new people in another country to hang out and knit.

This little world of bloggers and knitters is an amazing one, who would of ever thought that I would be entertaining changing my plans so I can go and knit in another country. Well I must go and contemplate as I get ready for my day with the little darlings.

Oh my gosh I am so slow sometimes! I just figured out how easy it was to add a link into my message. I have been blogging for almost an year and I thought it was hard and complicated and it is so easy. All you have to do is click the link option, oh well now I know how and can link you to all kinds of things in my messages without typing the address. So now the bold names are links, so great.

Okay I really have to go now.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hey Justine,

I dont' know if you'll check back to my comment section, but I just wanted to see if you were a Newman person when you are in Canada.

Do we know each other from there? I've been there about 7 years.

Anonymous said...

Hi Justine,
Please come to HK to join us on April 3 together with Kimberli, Siow Chin and Eva!