Friday, March 25, 2005

I've been tagged!

I have been tagged by J at Scarfomatic.typepad.com
1. How much space is left on your Tivo or Comcast box? A what box? I barely even have cable and only 8 english channels

2.Have you ever bought a DVD of a TV series and if so which one? I don't have a DVD player but one day when I do I would buy/ will buy ER (especially the season that I have missed being abroad) and Friends

3. What was the last TV show that you watched before reading this message?
While you Were Out, old season shown in Asia on Knowledge.

4. List 5 shows you won't miss.

1. The Block ( shown here now even though it is over in Australia) 2. Queer Eye for the Straight Guy 3. CSI Miami (or Las Vegas but we only get old episodes here) 4. (If I was in Canada) ER . 5. Amazing Race, hopefully I will catchthe next season in Canada

5. Name 3 people to whom you will pass this stick.
Okay, most people I read have done this but there are 2 I know I haven't www.susanknits.blogspot.com and www.rgbilkes.blogspot.com

No comments: