Thursday, July 14, 2005

My last Asia post

Just a quick note from Taipei, I am at the school using the accountants computer and so I have to be quick. I made it back here last night and got Tai back this morning. She is good but has a worrisome looking sore on her leg. We are off to the vet anyway to get her paperwork and I will have him look at it, hopefully it will not be anything serious. Tonight I am looking forward to making all my stuff fit into my luggage, it will be amazing if I get it to work. In then in the morning we are off to the western world. I hope Tai survives the trip alright, we will be off for a long walk in the morning before we get in the car to go to the airport, to get on a plane that will get us to Vancouver, to get in a car to take us to the ferry, to get to the island to finally get to my parents house. It will be long day but well worth it. Thankfully my parents are coming to Vancouver to gather the 2 of us and all my stuff, otherwise I might have to live at the airport because there is no way to transport all this stuf by myself.

I'll be back on the weekend, as a matter of fact by the time I am back I will also be another year older, amazing how time flies when you are having fun. Till Sunday then......

No comments: