Friday, July 29, 2005

Airports

Well I am on the last leg of my travels, I am sititing in the airport in Vancouver waiting for my flight to Ottawa. Part of me can't believe that it is over. I have had an amzing year and half, I've seen and experienced so much and yet it all seems like it was all so long ago now. 2 weeks ago I was in Taiwan and now I am heading back to see friends I have not seen since I left 18 months ago. How time flies when you are having fun.

I had an amazing time with my family and friends in Victoria. I am glad that I stayed there for as long as I ddi even though I did not get half of the stuff done that I wanted to while I was there. They are paging us to board so I guess I must go. I'll be back from Ottawa at some point in the next few days. I guess I need to think of a new blog name since I am no longer in Asia. Anyone got any suggestions?

No comments: