Monday, April 11, 2005

She strikes again

More treats from my secret pal arrived yesterday( well I went to school yesterday, yes it was Sunday and they were there) , sadly I have been caught up in work and a working on a new baby blanket and thus there is not a photo yet, tomorrow I hope. I do need say that Tai loved her bone, I came home from work today and it was gone, I got a photo this morning though. I'll post it and other pictures soon. Thanks so much, your amazing.

PS the Hong Kong album is on hold, I feel the need to finish the blanket before the baby is walking and talking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! I'm so glad you got the package, and that your dog liked the bone. When I put it in the box my own dog (named Willy) sat by the box for several hours whining. After that, he got a bone too. :-)

xoxo
Secret Pal

Beth said...

H J - thanks for stopping by my place to visit *grins*. If your offer still stands, I'd love to get a few chibi's from you. Just let me know how you want to work the details. Thanks again!
~Beth

Beth said...

Oops - that was supposed to say Hi (not just H). I'm such a goob sometimes!