Monday, April 11, 2005

Here are the treats

Here's the wool, I am in love with all of it. I feel some more felted bags being a part of my WIP's, buttonhole bags perhaps. My SP says she's a yarn snob, I love yarn snobs because they have such amazing taste!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


This is the box along with the wool she also sent some bamboo needles, tea and....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



a bone for Tai, you can't see her tail wagging as I made her sit but she could not believe her good fortune. She walked around the apartment with it in her mouth for about 20 minutes before she actually ate it, I think she was making sure I wasnt going to take it back.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thanks again SP, you are the greatest! Sorry about the small photo size, I am playing with photobucket, but must go to work so I will have to play some more tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Popped in to read your blog and see what you have been up to (quite a lot!). Love the photo of your dog!

Jess

The MacKay Way said...

HOW GREAT!!! WHAT FUN!!!
And the gift for the pooch too! GREAT GREAT GREAT!

The hunt for an Asst is ON -- bring 'em on! (yes...my head is spinning!)

Glad you got such a yummy gift package! Yummy in all aspects it seems!