Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Disappointed

I am sad and disappointed at the choice that the Catholic church has made. The last thing the world needs is more division and absolute moral purity. As I type I am listening to a right wing conservatives on the BBC. As Jackie said, I think I will go pound my head against a wall for a while. I am ( yes it is rare) speechless, I don't know what to say and so I am going to read the comments of the world t large and find comfort in the fact that I am not they only one who is devastated by this decision.

1 comment:

The MacKay Way said...

1. Amen (this coming from a totally non-religious gal mind you!)
2. I was SO hoping for the Brazilian who had aspirations of helping the poor etc.
3. This choice deeply worries me.
4. Move over and share that wall for some head-pounding.