Saturday, April 23, 2005

Book Meme

Q: You're stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be? I haven't seen it or read it and so I am not sure, but a old classic I have always loved is Little Women.

Q: Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? Umm no but there are characters I have wanted to be like.

Q: The last book you bought is: Lonely Planet, Southeast Asia on a Shoestring ( preparing for the upcoming trip)

Q: The last book you read: Wedding Season by Darcy Cosper - it' not actually the last one I read but I really liked it and last book I read was dumb!

Q: What are you currently reading? Southeast Asia and The Other Side of the Story by Marian Keyes

Q: Five books you would take to a desert island.1. Fried Green Tomatoes by Fannie Flag 2. Wild Swans by Jung Chang (so I could finally finish it) 3. 5 People you meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom 4. Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie 5. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

Q: Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why? I don't know who has had this as I have not been paying to much attention so here are 3 and if they've had it oh well...

Denise at Knitting without Needles becasue I would like to know what she is reading
Kimberli at Kimberli New York because she has great taste on broadway and I imagine it is the same for books, maybe I will find some new good books.
Lorette at The Knitting Doctor because she has been home nursing an injured hand and I think she has been reading a lot lately.

No comments: