Sunday, October 24, 2004

Please, Please, Please

There is a typhoon brewing and I hope it hits us! I know mean for teh people who will experience flooding and the other nasty side effects but it would be a day off and I have a cold, I'd like to have a day off.

Aside from the long day of pouring rain things are ok. I made it through the second day of parent teacher interviews and didn't kill anyone, always better that way. A few parents drove me a little crazy but for the most part day 2 was easier than day one.

I have to go finsh my planning book for the coming week, I hope that there is no work tomorrow but I won't know till morning... I'll have my fingers crossed. You'll know if I'm home cause I will get around to finishing that online photo album... and then send out the link.
Be well,
J.

No comments: