Monday, January 30, 2006

I've been tagged

Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.
one by one
Cj's Knitting Basket
wine and needles
kimberlinewyork
After Asia

Select 5 people to tag:
If you have time and need a blog topic, here you go - Michelle of Beknitted, Denise of Knitting without Needles, Susan of Susan Knits, Kristin of Med Student who Knits and Maureen at 5 and a Beagle and of course anyone else who wants to play, consider yourself tagged!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Living in Moncton, New Brunswick as a participant in Katimavik, it was an interesting year of my life and I learned a lot about myself and Canadian culture.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

I was living in Taipei, counting the days until my Chinese New Year break so that I could go to the Philippines and lie on a beach.

List five creative things you want to achieve this year:
Knit my wedding shawl, finish P's sweater (my first), paint my kitchen/bedroom/any other walls that are ready to be painted, make necklaces with the pearls I got in Vietnam and try out quilting (on a small scale first!)

List five snacks you enjoy:
gluten free pretzels with French onion dip, artichoke and asaigo cheese dip/spread on anything, brownies (gluten free of course), Jelly Belly's and chocolate, any kind

List five things you would do if money were no object:
get a hot tub, hire 15 people to finish the house renos quickly, travel all summer, go back to school and visit my nieces & nephews as often as possible

List five bad habits:
not doing the dishes, saying yes to too many things, demanding perfection, (although I usually end up settling for almost and I am speaking my myself not others), procrastinating and leaving things half finished.

List five things you like doing:
knitting, sleeping, reading, cooking and traveling

List five favorite gadgets:
MP3 player, laptop, Denise needles, the snow shovel and cappucino makers

Name one thing you like about yourself:
I'm a compassionate person.

That's all there is, I have some pictures of the great stash I scored in San Francisco but I am out of time today, but I'll be back later this week

No comments: