Monday, February 6, 2006

I was hoping to have some pictures to post today but due to my disorganized world I don't have my camera with me and thus can't post them. They're new stash pictures from my trip to San Francisco, so just imagine lots of nice new wool on my bedroom floor instead. I also got treats in the mail today from Cate and there is a picture on her blog. She sent me 3 small skiens of wool that she spun so that I can knit a wedding shawl, I am supposed to pick the one I like best... it may be a toss up between the cashgora and the romedale. I will wait until I have tried knitting with them all before I decide for sure.

I have had a number of people offer to send hats and squares along (see previous posts) for some charity knitting projects that I have taken on - A million thanks to those who have offered and if anyone else out there has a little extra time to send something along it would be appreciated by many. Just leave me a comment or send me an email. I have told the young girl who wants to knit up the blanket for her teacher that I would help her put the squares together once we get enough. I think I have signed myself up for a large project but it is for a worthwhile cause!

I don't have top much knitting news as most of my free time has been spent doing wedding related stuff lately. I am coming along on branching out, and there are squares and hats that are in various stages of completion. P' sweater is stalled until further notice due to the million other things going on at the moment and as much as I would like to be spinning I just can't seem to find the time. I managed to get together with Tara and Jo on Sat. for some knitting and chatting time, it was great to see them.

I must be off my 1 hour of free parking is over (was 10 minutes ago) and I need to get home.

FYI - if you like Zoe Meller or are looking for some baby patterns Chapters is clearing out Double Knits for 4.99, I just thought I would share the good deal, it is not available online but there are copies in the stores.

No comments: