Thursday, January 5, 2006

I should be...

As the queen of procrastination I have an image to uphold, today I am doing an excellent job, as I type I should be;

- doing the dishes.
- making muffins with the almost dead bananas.
- packing for my trip to San Francisco tomorrow.
- shovelling the walk.
- sewing the back on the finished felted baby blanket that I decided need a flannel back at the last minute ( pics later).
- clipping the dog's nails.
- taking down the Christmas tree and putting away all the decorations.

I have gotten nothing accomplished from the above list but before I sleep tonight most of those things need to be accomplished, especially the packing one! But I have had a busy morning, I plyed and washed my first skein of yarn spun from my new wheel. I moved all my crap from one wallet into another and then stroked my drying yarn a little. I organized my knitting for the trip and made sure there were no scissors in my bag and I made sure that my computer was charged so I can watch DVD's on the plane if needed. I caught up on some blog reading that I have been meaning to do for ages and perhaps most importantly I sat by the phone waiting for word of my newest family member whose arrival into the world is imminent - still no word from the sunny western USA but I have my fingers crossed that all is well and I will hear something soon. Personally I think he should of waited for me to arrive there tomorrow night before he joins us but I guess I don't get a vote.

Ok I am off to get something done, well something fromthe list that is!

No comments: