Thursday, June 16, 2005

COUNTING DOWN

I am sitting in a very empty bedroom thinking about the last of the things I need to get done before I leave tomorrow. I think that I am on track, I have sorted my stuff and decided what will stay and what will go. I have discussed the upcoming kennel visit with the dog, she has no idea what I am talking about but I thought I should warn her that I about to leave her for a month. I have taken some bags to school to store until I return from my adventure. I have bought some last minute treats, had supper with friends and now all I have to do is pack the laptop.

AMAZING

I made it, I could get really reflective and sentimental at this moment but I won't because I have to go take out the garbage and walk the dog. I'll post from Bangkok on the weekend and fill you in on the sights (and probably smells) of another country.

FYI I added Haloscan - It think it will make life easier but now someone needs to leave comment so I can enjoy writing them back from my inbox instead of finding their blog.

No comments: