Sunday, December 5, 2004

whine, whine, whine

I'm Tireddddd, I have to much work to doooooo, I'm cold and it's almost time for work againnnn.

It's Sunday n ight, tomorrow is Monday and the weekend just wasn't long enough! I have a million things to do in the next 10 of work and frankly not enough time to do them! The weather has finally turned and it is cool today, funny considering last Thursday was about 25. Everything is cool though as there is no heat or insulation.

We had winter typhoon/tropical storm this weekend, the first since sometime in the 40's. It wasn't to bad. Most of it happened on Friday night and so I was sleeping. I saw Bridget Jones last night, it was pretty good. Went wandering in Shilin today and then for supper, i had poutine... there are 2 place here where you can get it, tonights was the best by far. No chesse curds but oh well, grated cheese works too.

Okay I am off to try to finish the purse I am making for our staff gift exchange ( i made up the pattern myself and it is pretty, well I think it is), so much to do between now and the 22! Be well.
J.

No comments: