Tuesday, December 21, 2004

SWANKY!!!!

Wow what a night. We had our Christmas concert last night at the American Club in China. It's a posh country club with high membership costs and stupid, elite rules. But aside from that it is very nice and I was so happy when it was all said and done. The longest 10 minutes was our class play. I am not sure who was more nervous, me or them! They did fabulous and everyone was suitably impressed. For those of you in Victoria you'll see the video, Steph taped it with her camera so I could bring it home! Thanks Steph.

Anyway I must get moving and head to school. I have another cold... and I am getting on a plane tomorrow, not a good combination. Oh well can't do anything about it.

By the way have I mentioned that the weather is fabulous here. When it's sunny (5 out of 7 days) it's about 20 degrees and then on the days it rains it's cold. Well colder, I could get used to this.

Be well
J

No comments: