Saturday, December 18, 2004

almost

Almost finshed.....

- report cards, 5 of 30 left.
- January calender for day program, just have to type it, ( just remebered I have after school one to do! opps)
- christmas shopping, one more gift.
-laundry, another load.
-my kids Christmas cards for work on Monday.
- packing..... nope haven't even started that.

The to do list is getting smaller and I am off to get my haircut. Since I haven't cut it since last Christmas I decided it was time.

3 more working days and 5 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!! very excited.
J.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.