Monday, January 3, 2005

just a quick note

I am back in Taipei safe and sound. I had a great vacation and enjoyed every minute of my time in Canada. I am also back at work, it's the same chaotic place that it was when I left. I am here but part of me wishes I wasn't, I miss wide open spaces and grocery stores with all my favorite foods.

My dog survived my absence although she has taken up the habit of howling when alone... it better of just been a temporary measure cause if it continues she will have to find another home! I don't think my neighbours will tolerate it for long.

Anyway I have to get moving and go to work but I will write a proper post after work today when I am a little bit more awake and with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you made it all the way back, I hope your flight was less eventful then ours :) Celeste