Tuesday, January 4, 2005

Well

Ok so I said I would post again but really I don't have to much to say. Maybe that is partially because I feel really brain dead after working all day. Jet lag is always tougher at the end of a trip when you have little to look forward to.

Home was good. The munchkins continue to grow and are as adorable as ever. Time flies when your having fun and my time there was over before I knew it. It was nice to see my family and friends and sleep as much as I wanted. Shopping was a definite highlight as was being able to ask clerks to tell me where something was instead of wandering aimlessly through the store looking for it because of a language barrier.

It's cold and I am tired. There is no heat here or insulation and as a result I am chilled right through, so I am off to bed. Lots of bankets are a good thing! Night

No comments: