Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pirate parties

It's my favorite pirates* birthday, well actually it was yesterday (but I choose to spend time with him rather than blog). Pirate P is an amazing guy, he's witty and enjoys making me laugh so hard that I can't breathe. He tolerates my PMS (most of the time) and and enjoys spending time with my assorted crazy friends, even the knitters. He's a good listener and a compassionate man. He is a great Dad, friend and generally just super guy. He reminds me to live in the moment and be happy with what I have. So to the man who swept me off my feet**, Happy Birthday P.!

* to hear the pirate story you have to see him in person and buy him a beer, and it really is a true story, I met another of the pirates!

**He claims that I swept him off his feet but I think that he is the one that did the sweeping.

No comments: