Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bad, bad blogger that I am

I'm around, I'm alive and just a little busy trying to get the house to state where 8 people can live in more than 1 room. That and I am helping out a few friends with their little people and they are keeping me busy too. I owe some answers to some comments and emails, if you are waiting to hear from me I will answer eventually I promise

That being said I signed up for a swap... maybe not the smartest thing given my life at the moment, but it looked like fun! So here my answers

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors? Indigo, that lovely cornflower shade of blue ( like blue hydrangeas) and red

2. What crafts do you really enjoy? knitting, quilting (it's new but I like it) anything I can do with photos

3. What products do you really covet? hmm nothing that falls in the price range of this swap but I am interested in patterns for shawls

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? SLEEPING ( there has not been enough of it lately), cooking and I developing a like for my garden - it dislikes me but I like anyway

5. Is there anything you collect? junk! I'm a bit of a packrat

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? Cancer/snake

7.What are your favorite

scents/smellsVanillala, passionfruit and lightly scented things

types of music and/or bandAnythinging but rap

authors I'llread anything but most adult fantasyasty bores me

animals? I have dogs and any baby animal is adorable

places to shop? stores - yarn usually

Season? sSpring /fall

yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? it's all good

candies or goodies? i love sour things but not licorice , has it has flour - see #9

8. Do you have any wish lists? no

9. Are you allergic to anything? Gluten so if you send treats thay can't have flour in them

10. Do you have any pets? What are they? 2 crazy dogs

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. I will love whatever you send me because you took the time to pick it out for lil ol' me.

Gotta go, I got 15 minutes to get out of the coffee shop and to M and M's house.

No comments: