Thursday, February 17, 2005

Philippines Photos

I have had a busy 2 days. I managed to upload all my pictures and create a new photo album, click the title of the post for the link.

Not to much to say, I have been knitting and baking for the last 2 days. I went out last night with some friends for supper and to see the lights that are up from Chinese New Year - very cool. Today it is wet and rainy and I think that I will just stick around the house, have some cleaning and such to do. I have plans to go to the flower market tomorrow and then sadly I will spend Sunday at school getting ready for the next month! i have a lot to do. My next theme is "Everything Imaginary" we are going to learn about dragons, monsters, fairies and fairy tales. I think it will be a fun unit...once I finally sit down and plan it that is.

Enjoy the pictures.

No comments: