Wednesday, November 21, 2007

120, 20, 3, 3, 3, 1, 2, ?



130 - the number of minutes it took me to get to work this morning due to the snow





20 , roughly the number of rows I managed to knit while sitting in this mornings traffic



3 skeins of STR, 3 patterns and 3 cool treats from my fabulous sister , plus some books that are not in the picture




1 treat that requires a closer picture because it is so cool, I think I may have to frame it rather than use it as a card.




2 finished mittens, log walls make fabulous backgrounds when you leave and arrive home in the dark. They are the Pebble Mittens kit from Morehouse Merino, links are few posts back.

? the number of days that this migraine may last, it's at 3 and I have tried everything, the saddest part is that this time I didn't even do anything to cause it, well not on purpose anyway - like a good beer or a toasted onion bagel with cheddar...ummm gluten!

No comments: