Thursday, August 2, 2007

The Vortex

I have been sucked into the vortex of Facebook and Ravelry, sad but true. I have a few blog posts lined up in my head but no time to get them into cyberspace - so here's some pictures instead

You know it's hot outside when all they are wearing is a diaper and a pair of sandals. There were 2 kids but by the time I got my camera out they had turned the corner.

Max is working on getting bigger, he is almost bigger than Tai.

I am working on veggies. This is yesterdays haul from the garden. If you look closely you can see the tiles that people painted at the wedding reception, the knitting one is Jo's. I finally grouted them this week. I have also been painting and weeding and painting - what will I do when the reno's are finally finished.

This that same pile of veggies from the garden, washed and such. I got them all blanched/ frozen or put away but there is that much again today. We planted all this before I read Animal,
Vegetable, Miracle by Barbra Kingsolver but if you haven't read it yet I suggest you do.

That's all I got for ya today!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: