Monday, August 27, 2007

F.O.















The disadvantage to Ravelry is that I posted this there and then was about to turn off the computer when I remembered that the whole world is not yet there and I really should share it with the rest of you too. (you'll be there soon, honest you will)

Harvey Kimono from Natural Knits for babies and moms
Knit with Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport in Denim and Blue

I enjoyed it, parts of it where a a bit finicky and the arms/arm holes didn't quiet jive but I fudged it and I am certain that Sam will not mind


In other news, the garden has exploded again, never ever leave your garden unattended for more that 24 hours. Many crops are finished and picked already and I thought that I was done with most plants - well I was wrong. I have 1lb of snow peas, lots of beans and even a little lettuce still. The tomatoes are finally ripening now that all the company and partying is done - we have about 200 tomatoes that are all going to ripen on the same day! Once that happens I iwll spend hours canning tomatoes, unitl then I will continue making pickles and enjoy tomatoes, basil and goat cheese - there is a recipe on my other blog

No comments: