Monday, July 9, 2007

well

It's my sister birthday today, so I can't start a blog post without a Happy Birthday to a fabulous older sister. Especially since I mailed her some treats but there is no way that they are going to get there for today. So Happy Birthday to a sister who has managed to put up with me for the last 30 years and remain one of my closest friends in the process - amazing I know.

I also have some pictures... puppy pictures.


This is Max, he is 7 weeks old and weighs in

at a whopping 10lbs. He's mostly Bull Mastiff and will be huge

but right now is little, cuddly and likes to wrestle with P

but not with Kieran. They are the same size and Kieran doesn't like him at all. I'll keep you posted with lots of pics through the summer because who doesn't love puppy and kitten pictures

FYI - the kittens eyes are open. Aren't they cute - you know you want one.

No comments: