Wednesday, July 4, 2007

cuteness and beauty


Cute - sleeping kittens, do you live Ottawa? Want one?

Beauty - the falling down chicken coop/milkhouse

is gone and I can see the full beauty of a very old barn

Cute - kittens who melt my heart

Cute - his eyes started to open yesterday

Beauty - this was in our field on Saturday

Cute - she loves her brothers

Beauty - old stuff we found in the ground while

digging holes for apple trees - a stove door, a gear and some other metal stuff.

It's been a busy week at the ol' homestead. I got lots to do and it seems that there are not enough hours in the day to get it all done. It seems that this is always the way though. The vegetable garden consumes many hours of my life as I am always weeding and watering but it will be worth it in the end.

Today I am making freezer jam with some local (amazing) strawberries and hopefully with some( not so local) cherries as well. Must be off, if you are interested there are some fun recipes up on my other blog

No comments: