Saturday, September 24, 2005

secret pal 6

I have been meaning to get to this, things have been busy.

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high- a nd/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? I like just about anything but do tend to buy cotton based fibers unless I am planning on felting it. I have found some amzing stuff in my travels and am really fond of fibers I can't usually afford!
2. Do you spin? Crochet? Nope
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) I am not a huge fan of perfume and am allergic to smoke
4. How long have you been knitting?I I relearned about 3 years ago
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No, sorry
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) Vanilla
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Yes, I love chocolate especially mint chocolate
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I scrapbook, cross stich a little and like beading
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I like lots of different things, Indigo Girls, Spirit of the West, Jann Arden, most canadian groups in general.
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? I am big fan of red and puple but not usually together, I also enjoy blues, especially indigo
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I have a dog named Tai who I brought back with me from Taipei
12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know) To see the world, I am on my way but there is still a long way to go.
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? Anything soft, the softer the better
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I don't know, anything that feels like plastic
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Quick projects that are portable so I can knit while I communte into the city.
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Anything I can felt.
17. What are you knitting right now? A baby blanket and soon to be started a scarf and little socks
18. What do you think about ponchos? I wore them when I was a kid, I am not sure if I want to wear one again
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Circular
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? plastic or bamboo - the dog enjoys the bamboo ones though.
21. Are you a sock knitter? I would like to be
22. How did you learn to knit? My grandmother as a chid and then my sister and mom for a refresher course.
23. How old is your oldest UFO? 2 years, a blanket that I started for niece and never finished all the squares for.
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? monkey's and pandas
25. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
26. Is there anything that you collect? No not really, but I do like magnets
27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? None
28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? hmmm sadly I have not had to much time to look lately, I am sure there are but I could not tell you what they are off the top pf my head.
29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another? Anything and everything Harry Potter
30. What are your foot measurements, and what kind of socks do you like? I like all socks, I have those average size feet, 8

No comments: