Wednesday, September 14, 2005

guess what



Here are the photos I have been promising. My last box of stuff arrived from Taipei yesterday, inside was Tai's favorite hippo. She carried it around all evening and then settled on her bed with it. It was very cute

Current knitting, a baby blanket, yes another one event hough I said was never doing it again. This one is in Lopi and I am going to felt it. It has moss stitch edges and I think when I finally get it down it will felt well. The pattern that I am using said to use Noro... I decided against using my precious Noro for a baby blanket

The next 2 projects that I was hoping to have on the needles by now... an eyelet scarf in purple bamboo from Alchemy for my secret pal and for me footlet slippers in Stampato Merino, it's so soft. I am looking forward to getting these going

Finally the treats from Kristin, yipee. A great bag that she made and some wool from one of her trips this summer. Thanks again Kristin.

SP6 - I will get my answers posted soon, I promise.
after some planning and juggling I'm planning on coming to Rhineback, yipee!

No comments: