Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snow Day V 8

I believe that yesterday was the 8th snow day that our local school board had, it really was a snow day and we were snowed in until after 9 pm. Luckily for me though Tara is not afraid of a long walk up the driveway of doom and she arrived on my doorstep last night in time for some dinner. It was lovely to see her, we ate, playted with puppies and even knit a little. If you need puppy fix go to her blog, she has lots of good pictures and since she posted them I am not going to post more of the same picture.

I am looking forward to a weekend trapped in my house with a good book and some wool. I think that when the next storm rolls in I won't be going anywhere for awhile. That's all I have for you today... well except for the fact that the puppies started opening their eyes this afternoon. They are getting cuter.

No comments: