Friday, May 11, 2007

F.O

My new bag, the pattern is my own, I kinda just made it up as I went along. I knit it with 3 skeins of Noro, hand felted it and then lined it and added a pocket inside. I added a braided cable so that the endless rows of stockinette would not make my head explode.
I bought the straps in California from this company (I'll add the link later, can't find it at the moment), I really like them and they are far better than the i cord handles that I have made in the past.

This is Norberta II, I made in Cascades alpaca/wool blend. She is really soft and I hope the wee person to whom she now belongs enjoys her.

Last day for my blog contest, there are lots of great links in the comments to all sorts of great patterns. I will announce a winner early next week, I have a busy 3 days ahead of me and definitely won't get to it. Have a good weekend, I know I will.

No comments: