Thursday, January 4, 2007

it happened


I knew this would happen eventually

They managed to get it out of the bedroom before they started unwinding it

and wrapped it through the laundry that was in the basket - I was not impressed

After I got it all wound up Kieran decided that she wanted it back - I think not. Today she broke the full length mirror on my dresser, she is not a popular cat this week

I have been knitting this holiday season. P and I have both been sticking close to home and that means I have had lots of knitting time. Meet Norberta without her wings - (C. does she need wings or will G. like her just the way she is). I knit her in Acrylic something - yes I said acrylic, I liked th colour better and I figured that a one year old wouldn't know the difference.

I bought Itty Bitty Hats on boxing day at Chapters and started knitting. This is the Marley Hat with a few modifications knit it Mission falls 1824 cotton and cotton tots by bernat/patons - someone like that

This P's new scarf - It's from Scarf Style, the pattern name escapes me at the moment but it is by Teva Durham knit with Nashua Creative Focus Chunky in Nickel

Another hat from Itty Bitty Hats - this is a much modified pattern knit with patons Chunky tweed. I changed the decreases to modify the top and

instead of a pom pom I used an i-cord and tassel - but you can't see it

Yesterday's amazing sunset that I just has to share with the world and last but not least

This little tiny guy is a year old today, amazing how time flies.

look at how big he has gotten
Happy Birthday Hatch

No comments: