Saturday, April 29, 2006

That contest I have been talking about

I taught everyday this week, it's great that I am working but it takes away from my blog time...

Just a short post to tell you that I am having a contest! Hopefully all you quiet lurkers will particpate as well as all those people that I have come to know as friends. I can't believe that I have been blogging for almost 2 years, amazing how time flies.

Please email me the answer to the following question , replace the brackets withthe correct symbols - bagknitter (at) yahoo (dot) ca

**Edited to change question** because I think the last one was to hard!
What country did I live in when I started my blog?

No hints on this one as it is much easier.

There will be 2 prizes, one for the 1st person who responds correctly and second one drawn from the remaining correct answers. Prizes, a envelope full of knititng realted treats and goodies - I am not sure what exactly will be in them but it will be good

Contest closes one week from today on May 7th. Good Luck

No comments: