Monday, March 13, 2006

Can we say Princess

I have a pup whom I love to pieces, I dote on her a little to much and generally spoil her rotten. This spoiling has come back to bite me this week, the princess Tai refuses to go outside in the rain! She stands at the door and you have to give her a firm shove to actually get her out the door, then she stands there and stares at me like I have just done the meanest thing ever. Meanwhile Chudder is bounding about the yard, smelling the grass and being a well adjusted young lady. Chudder goes to the bathroom and comes back to the door to go inside. Tai just stands at the door shaking. I holler at her, I come outside with her, I coax her in my most gentle voice - it's useless the dog will not pee outside when it is raining! I spent 30 minutes outside with her this morning. I was afraid that if I left her on her own as I usually do she would just find a dry place to hide and then wait until she got inside to pee as she did yesterday... she's a princess I tell you, she better get over it though cause spring in Ottawa is here and it is rainy.

It's March break here this week, lucky me. I have big plans to knit and paint but not at the same time. I also have various wedding things to get finished, I just got 1 of them done this afternoon. I took the pearls that I got in Vietnam last summer to a local bead store and the are making them into some great jewelry for the gals in the wedding party. I also got the last of the invites in the mail and now just have the party ones to get organised. Hopefully I will get a few other things under control this week, like something to put on my feet, i think I should wear Birks ( I found some nice white ones) someone doesn't agree with me but he shall remain nameless. I think I might I look for something with a little heel and sadly the birks are flat... they will remain a plan B though regardless of what HE thinks!

The wedding shawl is coming along, the circular needles make it really hard to photograph. All other knititng projects have sadly been put aside, I must finish this shawl. I made a rather large mistake this weeknd and had to frog about 6 rows, it was tragic but I seem to be back on track now although you can kinda still see a mistake or two I am calling them design elements.

I gotta go, have a good week.

No comments: