Friday, April 4, 2008

WHACK!

That would be the sound of me being knocked on my butt by strep - after a week of being ill I finally went to the Dr. she told me it was a virus, I asked her to humour me and check for other things - lo and behold it is strep, she called me yesterday and called in a prescription, hopefully I will be better once the antibiotics start to work.

I wanted to take some pictures of the bits of colour emerging in our front garden but is is freakin SNOWING today and although the purple, green and white may be a neat picture I just can not bring myself to do it - enough with the snow already.

The puppies are good, getting big - they have there own blog now, it will only exist till they are all sold but there is more puppy cuteness there. There has been little knitting or anything else for that matter, sleep and puppy care are about all that has been happening here.

No comments: