Monday, February 12, 2007

Ice


I was going to go on and on about Winterlude ( as it was something good to write about) but someone beat me to it and rather than say everything she said - you can just go read her post. P and I went and did the touristy thing on Sunday afternoon, we didn't skate but we did enjoy the ice carving. As you can see we have plenty of ice at my house.

Some of it runs the length of my house ( it's hard to see but it is ice on white siding so it was hard to photograph)


Aside from taking pictures of ice I am knitting this, this, a version of this and these and spending the rest of my time thinking about painting rooms in my constantly under reno house and looking for work, something other than supply teaching that is. I am doing that too but not enjoying it and wishing I didn't have to do it at all.

Speaking of things I like to do I have been teaching knitting some kids and their parents at a local bookstore, it's going well. I have also been enjoying some adult knitting company here, here and here, it is not on the website but the next one is the 21st from 7-9ish

No comments: