Thursday, August 18, 2005

A picture


See, on occasion I do get something finished. This is the blanket that I started so long ago that it's intended got to big, no problem though as everyone seems to be having little people at the moment. The pattern is from the Knit Knack kit that I got from my great pal in SP4. I knit it with Bo from Button d'Or in indigo and some shade of pink that I can't remember the name of. It was a long project and I think that knitting blankets should be saved for very special friends because otherwise I might go crazy from the boredom.

I must be off, my 6:30 wake up is going to have to be pushed back because the toddlers have decided that wake up should be at 7. As a result my morning quiet (blog reading and writing time) has been cut short by 2 little people... and that is all I have to say about that.

No comments: