Tuesday, August 30, 2005

No thank you

Well I appreciate that the physio thinks that knitting is not the best thing for my hand at this point but it is feeling so much better. I think that doing a little here and there really isn't so bad. She is not a knitter and I knit continental, it's my left hand that does all the work not my right one and I think that working on hat/scarf/blanket/bag (pick your project) really is not so bad.... shhh if you don't tell her I won't.

My hand really is much better than it was a few weeks ago, the exercises have helped a great deal. Today I am looking forward to an exciting morning of dropping onto schools to get on there supply lists so that I can hopefully have some income in my life once again. I got an email from a friend at the school in Taipei and it made me wonder what would be different if I stayed another year. I don't regret my decision to come home, but I do wonder how life would be if I was still there.

Oh my look at the time, I have to go...

No comments: