Monday, February 18, 2008

contest continues

I didn't think anyone would actually figure it out, I mean really 8 pieces of wood on a bedroom floor could be just about anything unles of course you have built a similar thing before. And for some reason blogger won't let me post a finished picture so I can't even have you continue to guess what it may be... so instead, if I may, a new contest.

The Puppy Pool - yes we are expecting pupies. We have a very pregnant dog ( the big black one) and she is expected to have puppies sometime in the next 10 days or so, we really don't know when but she is very pregnant!

If you want to play along leave a comment with the date that you think the puppies will arrive and how many puppies you think there will be. There will be 2 prizes one for the date and one for the number of puppies. In the event of a tie I will randomly draw a name for each prize. You can enter until they arrive, the puppies that is. But I honestly can't give you a better timeline then sometime in the next 10 days... it may even be 12 days if my math is really off.

Prizes will be similar to those described in the last post and will be sent out after puppies have arrived and my life calms down a bit.

PS You will see the finished whelping box when blogger feels like playing nicely again.

No comments: