Monday, November 21, 2005

So much to do, so little time

I am sure that I am not the first person in blogland to feel like I have nothing to write about. Life is just moving along and there is nothing to exciting to tell you all about. I've been knitting (I can't discuss it... gifts), supply teaching a bit, and generally keeping myself occupied with a variety of things that fill my days but hardly seem telling the world about.

I realized this week that I miss the excitement of living in another country. I saw some job ads for Bermuda and it started me thinking. I am not going to go anywhere but I do miss the adventure, I miss the traveling to new and exotic locations. Ottawa is good but flying to a warm and sandy beach this winter is hardly as easy as it was last winter. Oh well, I will enjoy the coming cold, I missed the snow last year, I think that I will only be interested in it for a few weeks though and then the novelty will have worn off.

I must be off, I have been taking care of a friends munchkins for the last few days and they need to be picked up from school. Oh yeah the new puppy's name is Chudder - it's a long story - she is getting bigger by the day and is already able to leap over Tai without any effort at all.

No comments: