Friday, July 18, 2008

The day of J.

The day of J has drawn to a close for another year - it was good day, P and I went to a friends cottage with the boys for the day. We arrived home exhausted but happy. Before I retired for the night I managed to block Jeanie which I finished at knitting on Wednesday night. Here she is in all her glory - I didn't use sock yarn, instead I used Hacho by Mirasol Yarn and decreased the center repeats to 6 ( I think)



And as promised some pictures of the last week with the boys - sadly the camera didn't make it out yesterday but there was much fun had, these are from earlier in the week.
walking along the river
looking for and finding frogs!
at the splash pad
having a great time!
I am off to see if I can rent Kung Fu Panda... do I need to tell that it wasn't my idea.

No comments: