Wednesday, June 21, 2006

ok an update in 10 minutes or less

Thanks for all the congrats for the wedding and such, we both really appreciate it.

There is no album yet, I am teaching this week but it will be quiet again after school ends.

I owe some thank you's to Jess and Mardel for the great treats that I got in the mail while I was away and I will take a picture of the wool, pointy kitty and other assorted green treats that i got ( the candy is all gone)

I got some great new wool in Victoria thanks to KIP day. As well as some great shower gifts that included wool and some books including the Harlots new book - I am rather fond of it

I am looking forward to the summer and the party we are planning, the guest list is up to 126 - just a few of our closest friends!

The knitter's are arriving ( for knit nite) and I think that is rude of me to type and ignore them so I shall be off for now but I will be back, hopefully sooner rather than later.

No comments: