Saturday, June 2, 2007

grrrr and cuteness

The Grrrr
I need to be working in the garden but the weather is not intrested in cooperating with what I need and want. My almost dry laundry is now wet again as we put it in the sunny morning, went out to run a few errands and came home to thunderstorms. The lawn is now to wet to mow and all my plans for the day have gone out the window with mosquitoes - of which we have millions.

The Cuteness - P and I have decided that we need another puppy... yes we alreasy have 2 but P needs a boy to balance out the 5 to 1 ratio that we have going and Chudder really needs someone to play with.


Sadly none of the pictures turned out too well ( the battery was really low and it was a bit of a challenge to get any at all), but this is the newst addition to the family, he is only 7 days old
And won't come home till mid July. He is one of 10 and man are we in love. He is a bull mastiff and at the moment his name is Max
He is the second one from the right.
If the rain keeps up I may actually have some kniting to show you... oh and my computer has a new harddrive, yeah for techy friends.

No comments: