Sunday, June 24, 2007

10 days

It's been a long week ( well a little more than a week). Last weekend we refinished our floors - big job! I am working full days this week and this morning I woke up to 5 (yes 5) kittens. If you live in the Ottawa Valley and want a kitten mid August let me know. I will add some pictures tonight when I get home. For your amusement I have been documenting my current renos with pictures. Don't ask me what happened to them, I uploaded them and now they are all funky looking and spilt up funny. If I have time later I will try to photoshop them a little.

Chudder looks innocent enough, she just got through digging a giant hole. I am not sure where she thinks that she might get to or if she just thinks

that is just a good place for her sister to hide in. I am assuming that Tai thought it was cooler in there.

Floors presanding after we moved out all the furniture and taped up everything that might get dirty

After sanding all day, well the top half of the photo that is

Stain and 3 coats of varnish

As we have moved through the house we have been replacing the old metal covers with new one, then I had the brilliant idea to just

paint the old ones with a can of spray paint. I also repainted the living room walls, ceiling and all the trim. I have a lot more to do this summer but I am looking forward to finally living a reno free zone!

No comments: