Sunday, March 11, 2007

FO's and snow

Okay really fast as dinner is almost on the table and won't be unless I put it there before it burns




















Felted Slippers from the Fiber Trends pattern - they turned out to be exactly the same size even though they don't appear to be in photo. I knit them with Lopi and some mystery wool from my stash (Lamb's Pride I think)




















A blackberry stitch scarf knit in Noro, that I blocked very poorly and in to much of a hurry




















The stripes of R's fabulous sweater that is now finished and living in CA - there will be a better pic later
















Miss R in the snow, there was not to much snow left at Tahoe but we did manage to play in the little bits of it that we could find. G was not so sure about touching the stuff but he was happy enough to sit and watch us try to make a snowman. I have some other great Tahoe pictures but they will have to wait for another day.


No comments: