Monday, May 23, 2005

Contest...

Okay so I have been blogging for a year and I decided to follow the lead of some others and have a contest. It's simple really, all you have to do is find the answer the the question below and email it to me at bagknitteratyahoodotca. Please email me your answer instead of leaving it the comments and I will draw from among the correct ones for 2 prizes, both will be a suprise from my summer travels. I don't know what yet, that really makes it a suprise.

Okay here's the question - When I bought Tai how did I get her home to my apartment? The answer is here in the archives but you will have to look for it. It quite specific and you need to tell me exactly what I did to be correct.

Happy Searching and happy 1st birthday to me and my blog.

*Addition of a clue* I think this might be a little hard for some of you and I know that many people have other things to do rather than spend hours reading my blog archives so here's a hint. Tai is almost a year old. That's all you get though.

No comments: